Follow me on Twitter

Saturday 1 June 2013

Day Fourteen

Products used AM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
Face still baby soft after last night's Face Smooth Polish treat.  Body still baby soft from the combination of Body Smooth and Body Love Butter.
Product ObservationsThe Bamboo cloth is so incredibly lovely, I have added a third definition to the verb "Bamboozle"
1) Fool or cheat
2) Confuse or perplex
3) To have a mind overrun with bamboo related product ideas*

*  Spa slippers & gown
*  Towels
*  Pyjamas
*  Hairbands
 
Activities/MoodApproaching the mid way point on my 30 Day Tropic trial (mind still bamboozled) I returned to Kew to check on the progress of the little shoots pictured on Day 1.
They are thriving:

On route to the bamboo I stumbled across the most magically beautiful collection of Rhododendrons - reds, pinks, yellows, golds, whites, purples, oranges - an explosion of the most exquisite colours.   Their scent filled the air, a heady, exotic mix that filled every cell in my being with joy.

 
Ingredient for the DayGreen Tea (used in Smoothing Cleanser)
"Contains a cocktail of potent antioxidants called catechins which help fight damage caused by free radicals & UV. Powerful green tea polyphenols stimulates cell regeneration & boosts skin vitality.
 
Picture for the Day

 Magic of the Rhododendrons: I loved the energy of this flower about to burst into bloom
Quote for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment