Follow me on Twitter

Sunday 2 June 2013

Day Fifteen

Products used AM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Planning to use the Facial Elixir tonight*


*I have tip from Susan herself , she kindly replied to one of my  many tweets "Absolutely loving your blogs Tropic Bunny! For the Elixir -focus on delicate dry areas - under eyes & neck!"
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
My legs feel silky smooth, even after shaving (they normally protest with angry red, bobbly dry patches)
Product ObservationsI should have ordered the larger size jar of Body Love Butter!  No wonder it took so many experiments to come up with this formula, it is a million in one magic combination.
Activities/MoodThe mystery of Day 11:
In a display of bintyness I have deleted a post, wiping a day from my journal..how on earth did that happen? More likely than not the pesky delete button.  This made me feel very blue. However, so as not to undermine the colour, refer to my photos for the day. I was particularly delighted when the small blue butterfly flitted into my garden this afternoon.
 
Ingredient for the DayBlueberries (used in magical Skin Revive)
"A powerful mini superfruit, loaded with Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Anthocyanin, Zinc, Iron & Manganese. Puts you one step towards skin perfection"
Pictures for the Day

All things bright, beautiful and blue...
 
 
 
Quote for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment