Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Day Eighteen

Products used AM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PMFacial Elixir massage methinks...
I have been searching for facial massage videos on Youtube. I have such a grasshooper mind that I ended up distracting myself, listening to Chris Issak's "Wicked Game" in a delightful stroll down music memory lane.
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
I hadn't realised how "thirsty" my skin was, in only a short period of Elixir use, it has a whole new lease of life.
Product Observations One reviewer on Youtube likened the Facial Elixir bottle to a genie's lamp, granting all your skin care wishes (Facial Oil Mini Review) My first wish? A whole series of Tropic Skin Care Videos on their website (oh ok, maybe a lifetime's supply of free products ; )
Activities/MoodLooking forward to watching the Apprentice with some Chocolate Raspberry "Ice Cream" recipe from Kriss Carr, author of the Crazy Sexy Diet which is one of my favourites.
Ingredient for the DayRaspberries (used in Skin Revive)
"Contains a house of strong antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Quercetin & Gallic acid to brighten & boost skin vitality."
Picture for the Day

 
Quote for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment