Follow me on Twitter

Friday 7 June 2013

Day Twenty-One

Products used AM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM Tropic SOS massage required
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
"PMT skin" is about the best description today.
Product ObservationsSo many wonderful pictures posted of the dramatic results from the Lash Extension Kit, I am going in to try!!  Will it make me look like a giant spider has landed on my eyelids? Strangely, this is an effect I have achieved when experimenting with mascara in the past. I very much look forward to finding out.   
Activities/Mood
"PMT blue" as opposed to the "Mean reds*" Watching Breakfast at Tiffanys would be a perfect way to regain some inner bounce; that and heading to the freezer to liberate my stash of raw chocolate cake.  Oh, my replacement juicer safely arrived yesterday afteroon, that is definitely another thing to make my soul sing.
*"Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds? Paul Varjak: The mean reds, you mean like the blues?
Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?
Paul Varjak: Sure.
Holly Golightly: Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name! " From Breakfast at Tiffanys
Ingredient for the Day Pomegranate Seed (used in Facial Elixir...why do I always want to spell this Pomegranite?")
"The oil improves skin elasticity and regenerates the skin by causing old skin cells called keratinocytes to be sloughed off more quickly. Additionally, its oils are anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing and benefit dry and sunburned skin, eczema and psoriasis. "
Picture for the Day

I saw this picture via Twitter and it made smile in the midst of my blue mood, it was posted under the caption "There is hope for us all!"
A young George Clooney
Quote for the Day It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.” Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment