Follow me on Twitter

Monday 3 June 2013

Day Sixteen

 
Products used AM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Facial Elixir (oh yes, I'm loving this)


My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
Heavenly soft and silky smooth. I have tried all manner of products in my time (Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial, Aromatherapy Revitalizing Facial Oil, a sample of Chantecaille Nano Gold Firming Treatment - costing an eye watering £280 for the full sized product!!) the Facial Elixir is THE BEST by a golden (jojoba) mile.  Not a trace of nut oil, making it suitable for even the most reactive, sensitive of skins.  
My one criticism is that putting the top back on the bottle with oily fingers wasn't the easiest thing in the world, but I will overlook this as  a) what sort of foolish person tries to put it back on with oily fingers b) it is such a beautiful looking bottle design c) it is an A-MAZ-ING product (did I mention I liked it?)
Product Observations

This award says it all!



Activities/MoodNote to self: Stop amending the lyrics to well know songs with a Tropic twist, or at least cease singing said lyric revisions whilst in the office:
Gloria Gaynor: "I will Revive"
Robert Palmer: "Gonna have to face it I'm addicted to Love (Butter)"
Wham:"Club Tropic Skin Care it's a Cream"
 
Ingredient for the Day Organic Moringa Oil (used in Facial Elixir)
"Among the most desired oils in the formulation of skin care products and cosmetics, chosen for its many antioxidants and documented skin-rejuvenating properties. Moringa oil penetrates deeply into the skin, delivering vital nutrients, aiding in skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction and blemish removal."
Pictures for the Day
Ok, so I am now getting carried away with photos, but this is a celebration of beautiful bees (in the words of Albert Einstein  "If the bee disappeared off the face of the earth, man would only have four years left to live.") 
 
Foxglove picture taken in my garden today, the others are from last year's photo collection:
 
 

 
 
 
 
Quote for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment