Follow me on Twitter

Thursday 6 June 2013

Day Nineteen

Products used AM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
- Eye Refresh Roll On
Products used PM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
Glorious realization that as the old blemishes fade, no new ones are rising up to take their place ;) 
Product ObservationsThe eye roll on is like a James Bond secret weapon; super cool it would quickly dispatch all villains (in a film entitled "Panda Eyes"...oh I am so going to have the Tina Turner song in my head tomorrow.)  Currently a great money saving offer on the Tropic website, with this product as a bonus free gift - Tropic Skin Care Set
Activities/MoodI saw a lovely little illustration of how to germinate avocado stones -will give this a try:
 
Ingredient for the DayGreen Coffee (Shaken not stirred..used in Eye Refresh Roll-On)
"Powerful antioxidant, green coffee reduces pigmentation and effectively brightens and tightens the skin." 
Picture for the Day


Quote for the Day "A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books." - Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment