Follow me on Twitter

Sunday 16 June 2013

Day Twenty-Nine

Products used AM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Facial Elixir

 
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
Loving the skin I'm in.
Product ObservationsThe Tropic ABC routine costs approx 50p per day, a much better investment in your wellbeing than a bag of crisps, a cup of coffee or a bar of chocolate.  Note: the best investment in your wellbeing is completely free (see quote of the day).  Whilst on the subject of lovely freebies @TropicSkinCare have fabulous Friday giveaways. When they make 15,000 followers they have promised the prize will be extra special.
 
Activities/MoodSpending time in the garden made me reflect on another of my comfort blanket books - The Secret Garden.
Henna on my hair as I type, I had better finish this quickly or I will end up pillar box red (albeit a pillar box with the most attractive eyelashes - my extension kit has arrived ; )
 
Ingredient for the Day Rosehip (found in lushous Lip Love)
"Rich in vitamin A & unsaturated essential fatty acids which work together to assist skin cell rejuvenation and repair"
 
Picture for the Day

"The robin flew from his swinging spray of ivy on to the top of the wall and he opened his beak and sang a loud, lovely trill, merely to show off. Nothing in the world is quite as adorably lovely as a robin when he shows off - and they are nearly always doing it.” Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden
 
Quote for the Day It made her think that it was curious how much nicer a person looked when he smiled. She had not thought of it before.” Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment