Follow me on Twitter

Thursday 13 June 2013

Day Twenty-Seven

Products used AM - If I had a shower in Eye Refresh Roll On, I wonder if it would have the same revitalising effect ("De-Puffs, De-Crinkles & De-Shadows") across my whole body?  #overworked&exhausted
Products used PM Thankfully, I am away for the weekend, fortunate enough to be helping out at a Juice Academy run by Jason Vale (aka The Juice Master) In addition to a juice detox I need an "EDD" (electronic device detox).
Facial Elixir already packed for my evening treat; Body Smooth at the ready for weekend energy burst.
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
My body feels like one glorious, balanced whole.  Using the body cream every day, with regular helpings of Body Smooth, really makes a difference.  Beauty marketing focuses so much on the face (let's "face" it, a super soft elbow gracing the front cover of Tatler is not going to sell that many copies!). 
Product ObservationsPlease Tropic Skin Care, bring out a Tropic Travel Companion.
Activities/MoodComing to the end of my thirty day Tropic Trial, which makes me feel sad, as I love jotting down random observations and photos.  Maybe I should start up another?  Suggestions on a postcard* to the usual addresss (@tropicbunny)

*Not that anyone really sends postcards these days, but the expression seems to stick.  This made me think about a fascinating article on the BBC website, concerning "skeuomorphis" (not the prettiest of words, or easiest to say.  Strangely reminiscent of a name that would be suitable for the latest "wonder" product... think L'Oreal, here comes the science bit!).
Ingredient for the DaySeak* Kelp (Used in Eye Refresh Roll On)....*I think my exhausted brain is saying "Seek Help", typos can be so revealing!!!
"Rich in skin nourishing nutrients such as Omega 3 & polyphenols, sea kelp draws out skin toxins & strengthens skin cell membrane. Promotes firmer, more radiant skin."
Picture for the Day

Lotus - Still Small Voice of Calm in an Ocean of chaos

Quote for the Day"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable."
Sydney J. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment