Follow me on Twitter

Sunday 9 June 2013

Day Twenty-Two

Products used AM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Smooth
- Body Love
Products used PM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
Still very "hormonal" but feels so much more comfortable than yesterday.
Product ObservationsI had a body massage today, the therapist commented on my "extremely soft and bouncy skin" - thank you Body Smooth & Body!
Activities/MoodAcne leaves both physical and emotional scars. I  avoid mirrors like Superman avoids Kryptonite. However, if you have seen the film you will know, there is always a way to overcome your nemesis. My skin, although still a million miles from perfect, has improved so much with Tropic that I felt...hmmm "confident enough" is not quite the right expression ..rather so much less apprehensive that I made it into the hairdressers (and stayed long enough to get a trim). I was beginning to look like Chewbacca, so not a moment too soon!
Ingredient for the Day Cocoa Butter (great in Smoothing Cleanser, also great in raw chocolate cake)
"A rich butter made from pressing the roasted seeds of the cacoa tree. Cocoa butter is a rich source of antioxidants and collagen which helps to repair and protect dry skin." 
Picture for the Day

An apt photo following my trip to the hairdressers

Quote for the Day "For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."
Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment