Follow me on Twitter

Friday 31 May 2013

Day Thirteen

Products used AM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM Planning to use the fabulous Face Smooth Polish this evening (that Friday feeling is upon me).
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
Looking less like Mr Blobby every day...which can only be a good thing.
Product ObservationsThe Smoothing Cleanser is excellent value for money as it lasts such a long time. Ok, so I am only on day 13, but take it from me, people with a destructive, albeit well meaning, tendency to overwash can work their way through products at an alarming rate! Had this been an inferior product, by now I would have switched to something else*, or used gallons instead of pumps.
* The thought of switching to something else is not a pleasant one.
Activities/MoodPoor grass snakes, they get rather a hard deal. Calling someone a "snake in the grass" is never viewed as a positive thing; but that is exactly what a grass snack is (did I just type "snack"?  I mean snake. My mind is distracted, partly by thoughts of a little something - as Pooh would say- partly due to the next part of this narrative)...minding their own business, getting on with their lives, meaning no harm. The last thing they need is a cat to come and play a new game entitled "smack the snack" (here I do mean snack as I'm sure this was with a view to a kill). My cat is in disgrace (snake smacked but not stirred, he will live to see another day).
Ingredient for the DayRose Water (used in Toner) - reminds me of Turkish delight, sunny days, softness of petals and all that is good with the world.
 
Picture for the Day

Photographing roses is my favourite thing of all....
 
Quote for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment