Follow me on Twitter

Monday 17 June 2013

Day Thirty

Products used AM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
At the end of my 30 day Tropic Trial, I would rate my skin at 7 out of 10.  It is by no means picture perfect, and I have a couple of recurring blemishes.  However, it feels extremely comfortable and most importantly I am treating it with love and respect..No, make that most importantly I am treating the natural world with love and respect; my use of the products is not to the detriment of any other creature.

I am sure that if I continue to use the products (which I will indeed do!) I will see further improvements.  I am excited about the contiuation of my Tropic journey.
Product ObservationsThe love, care and attention behind the forumlations shines through in each and every one of the products I have tried.  This is one of the very few brands I have encountered with the magic ingredient "bottled love".
Activities/MoodSome "cucumbers-to-be" have appeared in my vegetable garden (little things make me very happy, these are variety F1 cucumbers. I like to think this stands for Formula One and they are a quick growing!)

Genuinely sad that this is the last blog entry - hoping to write more about Tropic in the future.  A big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read any of the entries.
Ingredient for the Day Cucumber (appearing in Toner, Eye Refresh Roll on and my vegetable patch)
The juice is often recommended as a source of silica to improve the complexion and health of the skin, plus cucumber’s high water content makes it naturally hydrating—a must for glowing skin.
 
Picture for the Day


Quote for the Day"Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well." -Unknown


This is for a lovely lady who said she was very brave to post a before make up shot (she just couldn't see how beautiful it was before any of the make-up).


No comments:

Post a Comment