Follow me on Twitter

Sunday 26 May 2013

Day Eight

Products used AM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
My skin now feels a 4.5 out of 10 (big improvement from my 2 starting point...and only 8 days in).
Product Observations Toner doubles up as a very calming, refreshing and cooling hot weather mist. Mental note to reorder in volume so that I can carry one with me at all times - cue the return of 50 shades of grey as I fear my enthusiasm may put a jinx on the sunshine.
Activities/MoodSunshine I'm only dreaming...no, hang on it was actually a gloriously golden day.  Talked to my 3 year old nephew on the phone, his laughter is sunshine for the soul - double blessed with warmth today.
Ingredient for the DayAvocado (key ingredient in Soothing Cleanser)
"The avocado fruit yields a rich and deeply penetrating oil that is rich in sterolins and potassium which help to reduce skin pigmentation and accelerate skin regeneration."

Also a key ingredient in this CLEAR SKIN SMOOTHIE (recipe from the Funky Fresh Juice Book)

You will need... Method...
* Apples: 2 GOLDEN DELICIOUS
* Pineapple: 3CM SLICE
*Fresh Ginger Root: 2CM CHUNK
*Lemon: ONE-THIRD *Cucumber:ONE QUARTER (MEDIUM)
*Avocado:ONE HALF (RIPE)
*Mixed seeds: ONE TABLESPOON
*Lecithin granules:ONE HEAPED TEASPOON (check they are suitable for Vegans)
*Udo's Oil: TWO TEASPOONS
Juice the apples, pineapple, ginger, lemon and cucumber

Put the avocado, seeds, lecithin granules and oil into a blender. Add the juice, and a little ice, and blend until smooth.
Picture for the Day

My beautiful rescue cat, enjoying the sunshine on a broomstick bed..  
Quote for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment