Follow me on Twitter

Thursday 23 May 2013

Day Five

Products used AM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM- Drum roll.... Face Smooth Polish.. I repeat Face Smooth Polish.  Followed by a spritz of Toner.
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
Like a peach (ok, a slightly blemished peach, but a peach nonetheless). As someone who has inflicted a lot of damage with harsh exfoliants, I can honestly say the Facial Smooth is a very gentle and can be trusted in even in my meddlesome mitts!
Product ObservationsI was reminded of the following quote by Audrey Hepburn
"Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if your ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up."
Believe me, you could do a lot worse than eating Tropic Skin Care products - the Facial Smooth is delicious (I hasten to add I didn't sit down to a large serving, just licked my lips mid exfoliation ..as you do..)
Activities/MoodCheeky mood, consider forwarding this to Apprentice candidate #Dracula Mills http://beautifulwomenandhealthy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/creating-eyebrow-shape-according-face.html
 
Ingredient for the DayAloe
Sometimes mistaken for a cactus (I think I could manage that today as well), it is actually more closely related to lillies and asparagus. It does love the dry and the heat however.
One of the key ingredients in the glorious Tropic Toner:
"A rejuvenating, hydrating, firming wonder plant. It contains almost 20 amino acids, minerals, enzymes, vitamins, polysaccharides, nitrogen & other components that make it a miracle beauty plant."
Picture for the Day



Quote for the Day"You ask me what were the secret forces which sustained me during my long fasts. Well, it was my unshakeable faith in God, my simple and frugal lifestyle and the Aloe, whose benefits I discovered upon my arrival in South Africa at the end of the nineteenth century."

Mahatma Ghandi (1869-1948)

No comments:

Post a Comment