Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Day Two



Products used AM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
I would be lying if I said that my skin was magically now glowing with 10 out of 10 radiance. It still feels very uncomfortable and I need mittens for my wandering fingers! However, I haven’t had any adverse reactions to any of the products, which for my skin in itself if a wonderful sign.
Product ObservationsI am impressed with the pump dispenser design - I have a feeling it will get every last drop of cleanser from the bottle.
The Skin Revive sinks so beautifully into my skin and doesn’t leave any heavy residue.
Activities/MoodThe name of the 2013 plant of the year instantly made me think of the Bamboo cloth: it is called Mahonia eurybracteata subsp. gampinensis ‘Soft Caress’
Ingredient for the Day Golden Jojoba (used in the Soothing Cleanser)
The most similar in composition to the skin's own oils, this luxuriously soft, liquid wax cleans clogged pores & restores skin's natural pH balance.”
Picture for the Day
020

Quote for the Day "The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul” – Audrey Hepburn




No comments:

Post a Comment