Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Day Four

Products used AM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
My skin is definitely making friends with the products: a loving, healing relationship which extends to every part of my body.
 
Product ObservationsI am made up to have found such an excellent lip balm that does not contain beeswax - Lip Love.  Normally, when I switch to a new brand of anything lip related, I break out in unsightly coldsores (saying this can a coldsore ever be attractive?) Well, ha, take that herpes simplex, not this time! Just lucious, soft lips*

* the brownie did rather ruin the image though - see below.
Activities/MoodRaw chocolate brownie on face, bad hair type of day - the human equivalent of the picture of the day!
Ingredient for the DayMacademia Nut (used in Body Love Butter Cream)
"Silky in texture & highly nourishing, this oil is rich in Palmitoleic acids which are essential in strengthening the skin cell membrane & improving skin elasticity."
Picture for the Day


 
Quote for the DayIf you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”  AA Milne (Winnie-The-Pooh)


No comments:

Post a Comment