Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Day Three

Products used AM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
Feels like I made a small (I have hobbit feet!) but sure step on the road to recovery. 
Product Observations Gratitude is a very important part of my morning routine, there are so many good things in life and it is all too easy to overlook them. The facial massage is a good time to slow down and reflect.
Activities/MoodAs Van Morrisson sang, there will be "Days like this" (except his was along the lines of "parts of the puzzle start to feel like they fit", not general chaos and confusion).
Ingredient for the DayRose Geranium - used in the beautiful Skin Revive.
"A wonderfully bright, uplifting floral scent. Helps to balance the skin's secretion of sebum."

Picture for the Day


Quote for the Day"May my soul bloom in love for all existence" Rudolph Steiner



No comments:

Post a Comment