Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Introduction - ABC of Skin Care

I have never been blessed with a picture perfect complexion, and whilst a natural skin care routine has transformed both my relationship with and the condition of my skin, it still remains my Achilles Heel. Whilst I dream of Walt Disney Princess radiance, at the first sign of stress it is more like “Snow White and the 101 Unsightly Bobbles” – cold sores, impetigo, whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, dry patches, red patches, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, cysts – all of which seem more noticeable on my ultra fair skin tone.

In order to give Tropic products a fair trial, for the last 2 weeks I have reverted to my pre-Hauschka “routine”. This, coupled with a period of heavy stress, has meant my skin is currently in a particularly angry state – an ABC of “Acne, Boils, Cysts”.

Problem Areas

Not a moment too soon, my Tropic Products have arrived.
Their ABC consists of A - abolish make up & dirt with Organic Hot Bamboo Smoothing Cleanser, B – balance skin tone & pH with Vitamin Boost Tonic and C – care firm & nourish with Skin Revive Firming Nourishing Cream. I am hoping all of which will add up to A Beautiful Complexion!

Here are all the products (face and body) that I will be using and reviewing over the the next 30 days:

Smoothing Cleanser
Smoothing Cleanser
Bamboo cloth
Bamboo Cloth
Tropic Toner
Toner
Eye Refresh
Eye Refresh
Skin Revive
Skin Revive
Face Smooth
Face Smooth
Lip Love
Lip Love

Luxury Body Oil
Body Oil
Body Love
Body Love
Body Smooth
Body Smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment