Follow me on Twitter

Thursday 30 May 2013

Day Twelve

Products used AM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM - Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
5.25 out of 10 (slow, but steady improvement).
I am going to introduce the Facial Elixir into my routine next week.
Karren Brady is a fan "For those of you that have asked, for the Baftas I used Organic Elixir Oil I can't tell you how amazing it made my skin look"
Product ObservationsAt the risk of sounding like Veruca Salt, I want a bamboo pillow case! The cloth is so incredibly soft, I am sure sweet dreams are made of this.  Whilst I am quoting lyrics...
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to Love (Butter) 
Maybe it is the uplifting aroma, or maybe the gloriously smooth texture, or maybe the way it makes me feel moisturised without a greasy residue or maybe because it is so soothing to the senses...a lot of beautiful maybes within one little jar.
Activities/MoodAnother Tropic makeover photo posted online today. My initial thought was that the girl already looked stunningly pretty in the before picture, my second thought was to wonder how exactly the makeup had changed the colour and curliness of her hair: I was looking at two "after" pictures (of different people). I am the definition of "doofus" at times! 
I'm wondering if quitting work to become a wildlife photographer and glob* writer is a viable career path. Alas not, *I can't even type without "naking tols of nistakes" But I'm hoping that somehow, just maybe...(keeps quote of the day in mind).
Ingredient for the DayLemon Myrtle (delicious scent in Body Love Cream)
"A refreshingly bright, citrus scent, with antibacterial properties to deeply cleanse & purify the skin for instant skin radiance"
Picture for the Day

 
Quote for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment