Follow me on Twitter

Sunday 26 May 2013

Day Seven

Products used AM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive

- Lip Love
- Body Love
Products used PM- Smoothing Cleanser
- Toner
- Skin Revive
My Skin:
How comfortable does it feel?
 It is a good sign when I stop obsessing about my face to encompass my whole body within my skin care routine. My legs need some serious care and attention (although the Body Love has worked wonders on the souls of my feet); the perfect excuse to crack open a jar of Body Smooth over the next few days.
Product ObservationsAt the Hatfield product launch, Lord Sugar was questioned as to his favourite product.  Whilst playing the "I am a man" card, "what interest could these possibly have to me beyond financial gain?" (*coughs Refresh Roll On* the product whose addition to the range was instigated by Lord Sugar himself), he did express intrigue over the new Body Oils, which are solid at room temperature.  I have a brand new bottle of Fraginpani Luxury oil to try alongside the Body Smooth. I have to admit the word "Fragipani" immediately conjures visions of the sugary, creamy almond paste that is often layered under fruit in tarts...oh no, that is Fragipane! This  made me think to ask Ruby Tuesdays (do check out the link!) if they could create a vegan Fraginpani cake. I was lucky enough to go to their stall recently with a dear friend; they are lip smackingly delicious cakes...mmmmm. I digress.
Activities/MoodPottering* about the garden, accompanied by my mischievous cat.
Ok, slightly greedy, with not one, but two quotes today. Monty Don expresses my feelings on gardening with such eloquent simplicity:
"'Earth heals me better than any medicine".

* Clue to the source of inspiration for the quote of the day
 
Ingredient for the DayWhite Fragipani
"The intoxicating aroma of frangipani, known as the 'Flower of the Gods', will relax and soothe the mind whilst restoring equilibrium and serenity."
 
Picture for the Day

 
Exactly two years since my beloved Dad died. I planted this yesterday with love and gratitude that his light never fades in my heart. 
Much like Fragipani, Lilac has the most gorgeous, heady, uplifting aroma.
 
Quote for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment